Dance Studios You CAN Grow Your Business during the current Pandemic
- Fitness Classes: Dance and Fitness go hand in hand – by generating awareness about your brand as a Dance + Fitness studio, you can get people to join your classes. By encouraging people to move, you can break their confinement and sedentary habits. There are many ways that awareness can be generated online – investing in online ads (think Google ads or Bing ads) or investing in SEO are a few of them.
- Free Trial Class: Everyone loves FREE! Let’s be honest, online classes are as new for your customers as they are for you – giving them a free online trial class is a great way to show them your teaching style. It is also a great way for you to test out the online teaching platform that suits you and your students.
- Different Levels of Classes: Online classes can be offered at beginners level or progressive levels. Different online promotions can be done for each of these levels. Each level can have different fees associated with them.
- Types of Classes: During these stressful times, you can offer different types of classes – yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, youth classes, kids classes to help people handle their mental health. Dance styles like Bhangra or Freestyle that can help people move and break away from their routine sedentary habits. As important as it is to organize these classes, it is equally important to have a well-organized website where people can find relevant class information, can register or unregister from the classes easily.
- Use Different Online Platforms: There are various online platforms that can be used by Dance Studios to reach potential students. Zoom classes, Instagram Live classes, FaceBook Events, TikTok classes and YouTube classes are a few examples.