Google Partners are agencies, marketing professionals, and online experts who have been certified and trusted by Google to manage AdWords accounts for clients.
Companies who qualify for Partner status earn the Google Partner or Premier Google Partner badge.Both the Partner badge and the Premier Partner badge show that Google recognizes your agency as an AdWords certified partner. However, to recognize leading agencies that are higher spending and meet additional certification and company performance requirements, Google offers the Premier Partner badge – which Mrkt360 has earned.
As a top performing agency in Canada, we have been honoured with our very own Google support team. This is not only beneficial to us- but our clients. Our team at Google is helping with:
1. Accounts activations
2. Account maintenance: Monitoring and maintaining accounts to ensure the highest quality of account management.
3. Questions and Concerns: Our clients are able to directly speak to our account managers at Google to discuss their account strategies.
4. Google Beta Availabilities: If your account qualifies for a Google Beta, which is not available to the public, we will share this information with you. However, we require you to sign a NDA with Google.
5. Training: Our team has access to constant training, and updates on new features. This allows us to be up-to-date and knowledgeable for our clients.
6. Websites Suggestions: As a team, we analyze and monitor your Google Analytics, and suggest the required changes to improve conversions on your website.
7. Google Partner Events: We co-host events to keep our potential and current clients updated on digital trends.
As a Google Partner, we follow Google’s Best Practices which provides strategic advice on core search engine marketing tactics. It’s intended to help you get the most out of AdWords. Based on Google’s internal data and vetted by the people that built AdWords, this series helps form the foundation of your paid search strategies.Our goal as a Google Partner, is to be on top of the bar with the best practices, between all Google Partner companies. By following Google’s guidelines and suggestions, we have seen a drastic improvement in account management and conversions for our clients.
This video is a case study of a customer who explains his positive experience working with Google Partners.
In order to handle client accounts, our employees and contractors must be certified by Google partners. We will not allow anyone to touch or manage accounts, unless they have the skills and expertise to do so.
Employees who manage your accounts will have successfully passed:
1. Advertising Fundamentals
2. Advanced Search
3. Advanced Display
4. Video Advertising
5. Google Analytics Qualifications
Google constantly provides promotional coupons for our clients. The current available coupon is $300 for new Adwords accounts.