Important Changes to Google Partners Promotional Offers
Marketing is a collaborative endeavour, and it is reigned by a supreme law: “The client’s growth is our own.”
That’s why Ad Services must change to provide grounds for new and expanding business, and agencies need to stay on top of these changes to navigate their clients through them.
Google understands this, and that is why in February 2022, the Google Partner Program will be undergoing some changes to their promotional offers to better support clients new to Google Ads.
These updates will be available to all Google Partners meeting the new requirements starting February 2022, with changes including:
- High-value offers – We’re increasing Google Ads credits available to apply to new clients from $100 to $600 to help them get a stronger start with their campaigns.
- More time to qualify – New client accounts will now have 60 days instead of 30 days to spend $600 to be eligible for the $600 credit.
- Linked to partner status – Moving forward, high-value offers will be a benefit reserved for Google Partners and Premier Google Partners to help them stand out in the marketplace.
Google is betting big on emerging businesses and giving them the tools to grow and compete, but they’re not going to provide these tools to anyone.
The Google Partners Program is a program for Advertisement Agencies or third-parties that manage Google Ads accounts on behalf of other brands or businesses. It provides partners with the tools, resources, and support that they need to help their advertisers succeed.
This future update comes with new requirements that agencies will have to meet to earn (or keep) their badge status, such as:
- Maximize campaign success: Optimization score of at least 70% on their Google Partners Manager Account.
- Drive client growth: A $10,000 90-day spend across their managed accounts.
- Demonstrate your expertise: At least 50% of their account strategists in the company are certified by Google.
Current promotional offers will still be available for all members to apply to client accounts until March 2022, allowing more time to meet these new requirements.
The changing layout of the advertisement industry is not an easy one to navigate. With a good eye, a sharp mind, and fast reflexes, any digital marketing agency worth its salt will be ready for anything, which is why you know you can trust one that has a Google Partner badge.