3 Ways to increase conversions through mobile friendly design principles
1. Page speed is converts to $$Consumers are impatient as ever. Since, many people are accessing the web to find quick answers to specific moments, it’s important that you don’t leave them waiting! According to SOATSA mobile pages that are 1 second faster experience up to 27% increase in conversion rate. In other words, for your mobile ad’s to have a top level conversion your website should load between 2-5 seconds. If your mobile site is taking on average of 9 seconds to load your looking at a 58% bounce rate! Users will click on your website but leave immediately if it takes too long to load. Moral of the story: reduce your load time for your page. You can check your website load time through webpagetest.
2. Clear Value PropositionThe user should see a clear call to action button and value proposition on the home page as soon as they open the site. Present your value proposition as the first thing visitors see on your landing pages. Value proposition is a clear statement that:
- explains how your product solves customers’ problems or improves their situation
- delivers specific benefits
- tells the ideal customer why they should use your service and not from the competition