Mrkt360 takes San Francisco for Google Partner Summit
Wednesday Nov 9th The day kicked off with inspiring and insightful remarks from Google’s Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Ruth Porat. There was an opportunity to meet partners from across the globe and enjoy an evening full of fun, food & networking. Thursday Nov 10th The second day was packed squeeze with learning. We had the opportunity to hear from amazing guest speakers, including:
- Philipp Schindler, SVP & Chief Business Officer, in a fireside chat and live Q&A
- Allan Thygesen, President, Google Marketing Solutions, on the mobile-first future
- Brad Bender, VP of Display and Video Ads, on the future of ads and measurement
- Lucinda Barlow, Director of Marketing YouTube, on why video will win the decade
- Prasad Setty, VP PeopleOps, on making the workplace better
Silly times at the Photo Booth with Eran and Google reps!
Friday Nov 11th On Friday, Eran attended Googleplex in Mountain View for “Google on the Green,” a unique opportunity to demo Google’s newest products, like Pixel and Daydream View. We even got to create our very own Mrkt360 VR lens.
So, besides all the fun and games, we are sure you want to know what some of the key takeaways were. Here it is:
Mrkt360 got a chance to create their personalized virtual reality lens
CEO, Eran Hurvitz, testing out Google’s newest products