SEO Strategies for Mobile Success
The most vital rules for an excellent mobile SEO are follows:
- Provide users with a user-friendly and elegant experience: this implies small but perfect content that really aids them and provides them the required information
- Mobile Phones are not similar to computers: we must be aware about which keyword they might search to get what they actually desire
- Pay attention: Every client longs for your attention and they will not care how your website looks like on a computer
- Content of the web page to be optimized for the mobile users
- Less number of keywords but they must focus on user desires and needs
- It is very vital to give accurate and good information because in mobile only five links will actually appear on the first page (particularly on Google Mobile)
- Optimization of Browser: it is vital to optimize the website for all kinds of mobile browsers, like: Opera Mobile, Dolfin, BlackBerry WebKit, Android WebKit and Safari.
- Executing website transcoding: the website must be optimized for windows live, AOL and Google mobile transcoding software
- Must include a mobile site-map: you must allow Google to know that your target is mobile audience, hence it will index easily your webpage based on different types of handsets.
- Try to include your website in mobile portals: Shazam, RedLaser, UrbanSpoon, and WikiTude
- Also include “Click to Call” ads from Google’s in your site to make sure your business can be easily found while doing a local search
- Make your own app and try to promote it- As apps are regularly used by mobile users to do a search than on various search engines.
- Use code in XHTML to make it certain that your text will work properly on a mobile phone. It gives you a wonderful chance to render more on mobile browsers and handsets.
- Link the traditional website to the mobile page. This is essential that the link must go page-by-page to have the most excellent SEO optimization in major search engines.