How To Add Mrkt360 to your Google Analytics
You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address for the user's Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.
How To Add Mrkt360 to your Facebook Business Manager
Add People to Your Business Manager
To give people access to your business:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Click + Add.
- Enter the work email address of the person you want to add.
- Select the role you'd like to assign them. Be sure to read the description for each role. Choose either Employee access or Admin access. You can also select Show Advanced Options to choose Finance analyst or Finance editor.
- Click Next.
- Choose a type of asset in the first column, then select the individual assets you want to add this person to in the second column. In the third column, toggle on each task you'd like to grant them. Or, toggle on admin access to allow them to manage the asset and perform all available tasks. You can add people to multiple assets on this screen by repeating this step.
- Click Invite.